Memorial Day is one of the important days for the United States of America. It is celebrated for remembrance of those who died while serving the national armed forces/military. Traditionally people celebrate this day by participating in parades, gathering for remembrance, or wishing Happy Memorial Day to men and women who serving the nation’s armed forces. These days people celebrating the day on social networking sites by sharing Thank You Quotes, Sayings of Memorial Day, or Memorial Day poems.
Happy Memorial Day Quotes and Sayings 2020
As we all know Memorial Day celebrated to honor the servicemen and women who died for our freedom. Every year it is celebrated on last Monday of May month. This year it falls on 25 May 2020. People are planning to wish each other on this occasion. If you are also want to wish friends and other people, and searching for some Best Memorial Day Quotes or Special Memorial Day Text Messages then you are on the right place here in this article we are sharing Memorial Day Sayings 2020 and Memorial Day Text Messages Wishes for Kids too. So take a look at the following 10 best Happy Memorial day quotes and sayings:
10 best Happy Memorial day quotes and sayings:
- “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, And your government when it deserves it”
- “We must remember how much freedom cost, and we must be thankful”
- “To those uniform serving today and to those who served in the past, We honor you today and every day”
- “Thank You to those who have given. And those who continue to give”
- “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and a great example”
- “A Hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself”
- “My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”
- “We honor our fallen heroes today and every day”
- “All gave some, some gave all, Never forget freedom, Isn’t free”
- “A soldier doesn’t fight because of what is in front of him. He fights because he loves what he left behind”
Happy Memorial Day Poems, Text messages
Here are Top Memorial Day Poems and Text Messages you can send it to your friends as SMS or also share it on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Whatsapp, Pinterest, Instagram, and other sites.
5 best Memorial day Poems and Text messages:
- There are many flags in my lands, There are flags of every hue, But there is no flag, however grand…!!
- Their Brave die never, though they sleep in the dust, Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
- And I’m proud to be an American, Whereat least I know I’m free, And I won’t forget the men and women, Who gave that right to me.
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the armed forces make to defend our way of life Thank You on Memorial Day …!!!
- I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free and, I won’t forget the men and woman who died Who gave that right to me… Thank You USA Military on Memorial Day …!!!
- Real heroes don’t have a name on the back of jersey They have their country’s flag on the arm of uniform Thank You for our Freedom …!!!